Depositing with Neteller
A lot of bookmakers accept deposits with Neteller. It is an electronic payment system that allows you to make and receive transfers around the world. After completing the registration and passing verification, you can deposit and withdraw funds using credit and debit cards.
One of the major advantages of Neteller is the ability to make anonymous transactions in licensed bookmakers. So players who use a bank account in India do not have to worry about blocking payments by the bank.
What is Neteller?
Neteller is one of the largest online payment services, which, together with Skrill, is part of the PaySafe group. It is ideal for conducting financial transactions in bookmakers, online casinos, and poker rooms.
|Types of monetary transactions||Fee|
|Internal transfers between accounts||1.45%|
|Internal transfers between accounts for Silver and higher users||Free|
|Online wallet deposit||2.5%|
|Cash withdrawal from Neteller + Mastercard||1.75%|
The online service is regulated by the British FCA, so users can be confident in the reliability and security of financial transactions. You can use Neteller legal in India. The system accepts payments in Indian rupees, deposits in UPI, and gives loyalty points for transfers in any direction, which can be then exchanged for real money.
Neteller deposit on betting websites
When replenishing your gambling account using Neteller, you do almost the same actions as for all bookmakers. We advise you to follow these instructions to do it all correct:
- Create a wallet in the currency used by the bookmaker. This way you can avoid unnecessary expenses for currency conversion.
- Verify your profile. Send a copy of your passport/driver’s license and bank card to tech support. After verification, you will have access to all the features of the online service.
- Explore the limits for specific directions. For instance, when you deposit with Neteller, the transaction limit for a month is $5,000. For Gold members and above, it increases to $100,000.
How to make a deposit with Neteller?
If you don’t have an online Neteller wallet yet, go ahead and create an account on the payment system website. For this, do the following:
An email will be sent to confirm the registration. Follow the link to activate your account. After that, make a deposit to your account using:
- Online bank transfer (UPI),
- Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin),
- MasterCard, VISA, or other credit cards.
Attention! For using each of the listed deposit methods, you are charged a 2.5% fee.
Neteller payment on betting sites
As a rule, bookmakers ask to withdraw funds using the services that were used to make a deposit. So if you deposited through Neteller, use the same wallet to cash out your winnings.
Top betting websites that use Neteller for depositing
Our website lists out the best bookmakers that accept payments through Neteller. The review included only those operators who are loyal to users from India.
|Parimatch||– 24/7 technical support- Ability to use cryptocurrency- Android and iOS app- Large selection of depositing/withdrawal methods||150% bonus up to $1500|
|Casumo||– Malta gambling license- Lots of payment options- 10% cashback weekly- Large selection of sports to bet on||300% bonus up to 1000₹|
|Melbet||– 24/7 technical support – Over 30 sports- Cryptocurrency support- Loyalty program||100% bonus up to €130|
|Pin-Up||– Lots of bonuses and promos- Over 30 sports – Fast money withdrawal- User-friendly Android app||100% bonus up to 30 000₹|
|Bet365||– Easy-to-use mobile website version- Android and iOS app- Lots of betting options, including cricket||100% bonus up to 4000₹|
Bonuses when making deposits with Neteller
Some bookmakers reward users for using the Neteller payment system by offering different bonuses:
- Deposit bonus: 25-100% bonus from the deposit amount,
- 5-25% cashback of funds transferred to the game account,
- Freebet: a free sports bet in the amount of 10-50% of the deposit.
Some bookmakers hold promotions with money prize draws, free bets, and other gifts.
Neteller account verification
Before verifying your account, scan or take photos of such documents as a bank card, passport, or driver’s license. You also need to take a selfie against the background of a passport or any other identity document.
Then do the following:
- Make a deposit. Make your first deposit using any convenient method. Transfers from other members of the online service are accepted as payment.
- Open the verification form. Go to “Settings” and at the very bottom click on the link “Verify now”.
- Verify your identity. You can follow the standard procedure or use your Facebook profile to identify yourself. At the “Verify ID” stage, you will be offered a choice of 2 options: installing the NETELLER app or downloading scans of documents and selfies.
If you’ve disabled the location tracking option in your browser, please enable it to verify your place of residence. Please note that the geolocation service is not available in all countries. If the service is not supported, then enter your personal account and upload any document confirming your actual place of residence.
Why deposit your account through Neteller?
The key advantages of the Neteller Card for India players include:
- Simple registration and account verification,
- Low fees,
- Cryptocurrency support,
- Fast processing of payments,
- Large selection of currencies,
- High security of online transactions,
- Availability of a multi-currency account for VIP clients,
- Availability of a debit card with a low service cost.
Once a user verifies his Neteller account, most of the restrictions on money transfers will be removed. He/she will be able to withdraw funds to bank accounts, order a plastic card, which is issued in conjunction with MasterCard. It will be delivered to your registered mail. Unlike banking products of other credit organizations, the Neteller card is serviced completely free of charge.
The payment system attracts users because it does not charge fees when playing with legal bookmakers, transferring money to other users of the system, and crediting funds from other bank accounts. Moreover, you can take part in a bonus program, according to the terms of which you can make the fees as low as possible.
What are other deposit options besides Neteller?
Some bookmakers don’t accept the Neteller payment system. However, you can use these alternatives:
- AstroPay Card is an international online service that cooperates with many bookmakers, casinos, and poker rooms. The user can create an account and use one of 16 currencies, including INR. Deposits are completely fee-free, while withdrawal will charge you 0.5%. The maximum transfer amount is $10,000.
- Skrill is a payment system that allows you to carry out monetary transactions using solely your email address. It operates in 185 countries and supports transactions in 33 currencies. The deposit fee is 2.5% and the transfer fee within the payment system is 1.45%.
By the way, if you transfer money from Neteller to Skrill or vice versa, the funds are credited instantly. For this, just log into your Skrill account, click on “Deposit”, select “Neteller”, specify the amount, email address, and your Secure ID.