Depositing via Skrill
Many gamblers from India make deposits with Skrill on bookmaker websites. It is a completely legal payment service available to all Indian users. Moreover, Skrill is the most popular payment method for depositing accounts.
One of the main reasons for this popularity among Indian players is the ability to create an Indian rupee account. Skrill India has low fees and transactions are simple and fast. It takes some time to create an account, but it’s well worth the effort.
What is Skrill?
Today, over 36 million account holders trust Skrill to send and receive money worldwide in most countries in 40 different currencies. Skrill is headquartered in London and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We recommend depositing money via Skrill from India because it is fast and secure. Additional benefits include the following:
- Low fees,
- Reliable reputation and safety,
- Great customer service.
It takes a little time to create an e-wallet account. You can also use your Skrill account to make other purchases online and transfer funds to other users.
How to deposit with Skrill on the betting website?
Skrill is somewhat similar to a bank account, except that the system works online only. Players can deposit via Skrill in several ways. For this, you can use Visa/MasterCard, bank transfer, Rapid Transfer, Paysafecard.
You can make deposits at bookmakers, buy goods and services online, and transfer funds to other people. There are several ways to withdraw funds from Skrill, including to your bank card and account, crypto wallet, Neteller, or withdraw cash using your Skrill Prepaid Mastercard.
Further, we tell you how to make a deposit at bookmaker websites using Skrill. This is a general guide that will work for all bookmakers.
How to make a deposit with Skrill
Step 1: Register at Skrill.
Go to the Skrill website, open the registration form and fill it out.
Step 2: Go to the bookmaker’s website and log in.
Step 3: Go to the payment section.
Go to the cash desk on the bookmaker’s website and select Skrill as your deposit method. Enter the deposit amount and enter the Email linked to your Skrill account.
Step 4: Confirm your transaction.
Log in to Skrill and authorize the payment. A confirmation link will be sent to your email. Click on it, enter and confirm the transaction.
Top betting websites that accept Skrill deposits
Almost all popular sports betting websites allow you to make payments and withdrawals via Skrill. In this review, we have selected the 5 best bookmakers that support this payment system.
|Bet365||One of the largest sports betting websites in the worldFree live broadcasts of major matchesHuge selection of betting options for all sports||Sports betting bonus up to Rs 4,000|
|Betway||User-friendly website and applicationHuge selection of bets on tennis, cricket, football, rugby, and other sportsPromos for new and regular gamblers||100% bonus for the first deposit of Rs 2,500|
|Rabona||Regular promos for sports betting fansWide range of sports including virtual sportsEasy-to-use and well-designed platform for LIVE-betting||100% bonus for the first deposit of Rs 8,000|
|Parimatch||Quick betsExcellent Android and iOS apps24/7 customer support||100% bonus for the first deposit of Rs 4,000|
|fun88||Fast payoutsHigh odds on popular matchesNice option for newcomers||200% first deposit bonus for sports betting|
Skrill deposit bonuses
Making a deposit via Skrill can bring you additional bonuses from many well-known bookmakers, such as:
- Increase in the deposit amount by 5-100%,
- Free bets,
- Improved multi-sport odds,
- Additional cashback,
- Participation in the drawing of cash prizes and gifts.
Keep in mind that many bookmakers offer new players welcome and first deposit bonuses. You just need to make a deposit using Skrill in order to receive money to your bonus balance.
Skrill account verification
To access all the e-wallet functions, you need to get your Skrill account verified. To do this, you need to follow three simple steps:
- Sign in to your account,
- Open “Settings”> “Verification”,
- Submit documents: passport, identity card, or driver’s license, as well as a document confirming your address of residence,
- Complete the identity verification process.
Once you have submitted all the required documents, your account can be verified within a few minutes.
Why use Skrill to make deposits?
Skrill offers all the benefits of the best e-wallet. Once the account has been created, you will be able to make deposits on websites that accept Skrill payment.
- Low fees. Skrill has low transaction fees no matter where you transfer funds and what the purpose is. The standard fee for transfers is 2.5%. This also applies to bookmakers that operate in India.
- Confidentiality. Skrill keeps your gambling transactions fully confidential. If you deposit funds on betting websites directly from credit cards or bank accounts, transactions will appear in history or on bank statements. If you deposit in Skrill and then transfer that money to betting websites, gambling transactions will not appear on your card or bank statement. Unlike your credit card and bank statements, your Skrill account will never be verified by third parties.
- Bankroll management. If you only use Skrill to place bets, it will help you keep track of your bankroll. All data will be collected in one place, and you can compare which websites brought you the most profit.
- Safety. All Skrill transactions are carried out over encrypted connections. Therefore, you can be sure that your payments are securely protected. Whether you are betting or gambling, using Skrill will prevent your credit card or bank account information from leaking.
- Convenience. Skrill makes it easy to transfer funds from one betting website to another, allowing you to get the best deals. The website has an extensive help section that covers all aspects of how it works.
- Reputation. Skrill payments are accepted by online betting websites and gamblers around the world. The system is controlled by the UK Financial Services Authority.
- Rupees. The biggest advantage Skrill offers to Indian gamblers is the ability to process transactions in INR.
What are other deposit methods, besides Skrill?
Besides Skrill, players can use other payment systems such as:
- Neteller is a payment system with which you can make transactions and accept payments from all over the world. This system accepts transactions in INR currency directly, which reduces exchange costs and money conversion fees.
- AstroPay is an international payment system using which you can easily process transfers using the AstroPay Card.
Having reviewed different methods of account deposits, the user can choose the best offers with low transaction fees and easy-to-use functionality.