Deposit with UPI
UPI is an online payment system developed in India that has quickly become one of the most popular in India due to its security, speed and ease of use. With this system, you can pay for goods in a store or bills, and even make a deposit at your favorite gaming club. In our review, you will learn how to do this and what are the benefits of using the system.
What is UPI
UPI is a payment system in India that allows you to make payments in real time with one click. This is very convenient, because you no longer need to remember long account numbers, you only need to enter your PIN code in the mobile application. The system instantly transfers money from one account to another.
In addition, it is absolutely safe, since the system is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India, and your UPI application is linked to your number so that no one except you can use your account in the system. In addition, the system uses a PIN to protect your data as much as possible.
How to make a UPI deposit to a betting site
Funding an account in your favorite club using the UPI system includes two stages:
- setting UPI on your smartphone
- Replenishment of the deposit on the betting site
Both steps are fairly simple. You can find out how to do this in our review below.
UPI deposit replenishment steps
Let’s start with the first stage, which includes setting up the UPI on a smartphone.
After you have configured UPI on your device, you can start funding your game account using the online payment system. Read the instructions on how to do this:
Remember that you can also withdraw your winnings using the payment system. To do this, open the section with withdrawal of funds, select the method and enter the desired amount for withdrawal.
Top betting sites with UPI deposit
Remember that despite the popularity and convenience of using the UPI payment system, not all clubs have yet managed to implement this system. Therefore, before you fund your account using this method, make sure that the club of your choice accepts UPI payments.
So that you don’t waste time looking, we have prepared for you a list of the best betting sites that support UPI.
- Betway. This club is popular for its user-friendly website and intuitive interface. In addition, you will find a wide selection of cricket matches, live events and a high level of security. By the way, this club also accepts rupees.
- LibraBet. This is the best site for you if you are an esports lover, the choice is really wide. The club also offers more than 30 sports and various most advanced ways to replenish your account, except UPI.
- Rabona. A reliable club with a wide range of opportunities for betting on virtual sports, including virtual horse racing. This club is right for you if you are a fan of live matches. But the peculiarity of the club is very generous bonuses and prizes for users.
- Fun88. In addition to a huge selection of sports, the club offers regular promotions and bonus programs, as well as the most convenient and fastest ways to fund your account in India.
- LeoVegas. This is not just a high-quality and convenient betting site, it is also one of the best casinos in the world that offers all the popular and rare games in case you are suddenly bored with betting. The club also offers an excellent application for your smartphone.
UPI deposit bonuses
Many people are interested in whether it is possible to get a bonus when using UPI. Sure! But that depends on the club. For example, all of the clubs listed above offer generous welcome bonuses when making a deposit through UPI. The bonus amount can be up to Rs 10,000.
Why top up your account via UPI
Of course, it is up to you to use this method to fund your account or not. But if you are wondering what the advantages of this system are, then they are obvious:
- At the very least, this is one of the safest ways, because the payment system is fully regulated by the Reserve Bank of India, which ensures the reliability of the country’s payment systems.
- In addition, the UPI settings are very simple and straightforward.
- Using UPI for bets is almost one click away.
- The money is credited to the account within a few minutes.
- Supported by almost all clubs.
Deposit methods other than UPI
In addition to UPI, clubs in India offer many other ways to deposit, for example:
- Credit or debit card. You can top up your account directly from your card, you just need to enter some of its details.
- Bank transfer. This is one of the most reliable but time consuming methods. The principle of work is to transfer the required amount from your bank account to the club’s account.
- Electronic wallets (Skrill, Neteller and others). Basically, this is your invoice, but electronically. You can fund your account directly from your e-wallet.
- Cryptocurrency. Many clubs already accept cryptocurrencies as deposit with wazirx. So if you are the owner of bitcoin, then you can choose this method.
In general, there are many alternatives to the UPI payment system. But the advantages of this system are undeniable.