Welcome Bonus for Betting Sites
If you are a fan of watching your favorite sport and want to make watching even more interesting – a betting site is exactly what you need. Moreover, such sites almost always offer bonuses after registration or on the first bet. Betting sites with a welcome bonus are very popular among yet-to-be bettors who want to have some extra advantage and earn even more money.
Essentially, welcome bonuses are a win-win thing for both bookmakers and bettors. Bookmakers try to impress people by giving away generous bonuses to attract and make them loyal, and bettors are more than happy to use bonuses to boost their betting experience. Since betting is quite big in India and is not prohibited by the government, people can reap the benefits of using profitable offers at the best betting sites, which we will touch on later on in this review.
Welcome Bonus Types
Talking about welcome bonuses at betting sites, it should be noted that essentially they come in several forms:
- Percentages to your first deposit. Often it would be a match bonus, meaning the amount of money one has deposited will be credited as a welcome bonus. For example, if your first deposit equals 10,000 rupees, then you will get 10,000 rupees as extra bonus money that you can use to make bets.
- Free bets. This is a type of welcome bonus for betting that implies an ability to make a free bet without having to deposit anything. The main difference between free bets and other bonuses is that your own funds are not used here. For example, the bettor gets a free bet equivalent to 2,500 rupees. The player then bets this amount and, if successful, receives the amount of net profit on the main account. Suppose, if the odds of the event were 2, the player receives 5,000 rupees, but can only withdraw 2,500 (2,500 free bet is deducted).
- Freeplay bonus. They have their own nuances. This is a type of bonus that the bookmaker gives to the player for the very fact of creating an account. At the same time, making a deposit is not a prerequisite for receiving a bonus, which means there is no need to risk your real money at all.
Both of these forms can be highly beneficial to bettors, however, there certainly are some differences that cannot be ignored. For instance:
- Free bets do not need to be wagered. But it does not always work like that, and everything comes down to the amount of a free bet, the additional conditions, or restrictions, etc.
- First-deposit bonuses tend to be a lot bigger, which allows for much more betting options.
- At the same time, it’s far tougher to wager a first-deposit bonus, as the conditions are harder to fulfill.
Best Welcome Bonus Deposit Betting Sites
Finding the best welcome bonus for betting sites is not always as simple as it might seem at the first glance. It’s crucial to consider many things when you are just getting started with online betting. Sure thing, you want the site to be reliable and trustworthy, and to make sure it really is, check whether all the necessary licenses from the reputable gaming authorities have been obtained.
Also, the betting site must be easy to navigate, which is not possible if the design code is a disaster. An intuitive interface ensures smooth interaction and a pleasant experience while at the site. The importance of customer support can hardly be overrated since it’s where any bettor reaches out to when there is something to fix or clarify. The variety of sports and events is without a doubt one of the most vital criteria for betting sites’ visitors.
Traditionally, at the majority of bookmaker sites, you will come across sports like football, soccer, basketball, cricket, etc. Nowadays with the popularity of esports, computer games like CS: GO, Dota 2, or League of Legends have become just as significant as traditional sports, if not more. Moving on from theory to practice, here are some great examples of betting sites with welcome bonuses that are also open to bettors from Indian.
|A pioneer European bookmaker with a good reputation that is licensed by MGA
|Quite a high margin for some popular sports
|Odds are higher than the industry average
|Meager section for Live Bets
|There are various mobile applications for betting, poker, etc.
Welcome bonus package: match bonus to the first deposit at 2,500 rupees maximum
|Popular gaming brand based in Sweden
|Not-so-convenient interface of the website
|Wide choice of betting events
|Betting limits that might seem unreasonable for high-rollers
|Great welcome bonus offers for newly registered members
|Quick transactions, and friendly customer support
Welcome bonus package: free bets for the first deposit of over 2,000 rupees without wagering requirements.
|Generous welcome bonus
|Does not accept some of the newest payments methods such as cryptocurrencies
|Many sports events and casino games
|Limited ways to reach out to customer support
|Well-optimized apps for Android and iOS users
Welcome bonus package: 3,000 rupees of free bets for depositing 1,500 rupees with no wagering requirements
|The ability to deposit and withdraw funds with no commission fees
|Dafabet lacks some important betting features like esports games and live streams
|Attractive bonus policy, including welcome bonuses
|Convenient mobile app
Welcome bonus package: 170% of extra bonus money for the first deposit with a maximum of 16000 rupees.
|More than 30 betting sports and 5 thousand events daily
|There are restrictions on the maximum amount of withdrawal
|A great deal of methods for depositing and withdrawing
|Low liquidity level. As a rule, there are no bets on unpopular sports events
|Regular promotions and decent bonus programs
|Customer support that you can contact round-the-clock via multiple ways, including email, live chat, and phone call.
Welcome bonus package: match bonus not exceeding 20,000 rupees.
How to Activate a Welcome Bonus?
Usually, to activate your welcome bonus on betting sites, the only thing to do is to complete a registration procedure, which is quite easy and does not take up much time. Here is what kind of information you will be asked to fill out in order to register successfully:
Don’t be lazy to open and read the “terms and conditions” section carefully in order to know exactly how much you can bet with bonus money, what sports are available for betting, and what odds are appropriate. Once you are done with entering the information, sometimes you would have to wait a little bit for the verification process to be completed.
So, activating your welcome bonus is quite an easy task to do, mainly because it is no different at almost any bookmaker website. If, for some reason, you are struggling with activating a welcome bonus at betting sites, we have collected the most common mistakes that many newbies make when trying to claim their bonuses.
1. Incorrectly entered promo code. The bonus combination must be entered just the way you saw it. A single discrepancy in at least one symbol will immediately cut off the possibility of getting a bonus.
2. No deposit has been made. Activating a bonus at some betting sites is not just a matter of choosing a starting pack and entering a promo code. Usually, there is one more additional condition, which implies making the first deposit. It is the first deposit that in most cases determines which bonus the player will receive.
3. The bookmaker has blocked your account due to a violation of the rules. For instance, one of the most widespread reasons for blocking an account is double registration. People who try to create multiple accounts in order to receive a bonus are called “bonus-hunters” and those accounts are quickly frozen. So you shouldn’t even waste time on such fishy enrichment schemes.
How to Withdraw a Welcome Bonus on Betting Sites?
To be able to withdraw a welcome bonus, you would need to fulfill the wagering requirements of a particular betting site. Those conditions can be quite different depending on which bookmaker you are going to choose. Oftentimes, bonus funds are credited not directly to your main account but to the bonus account, which makes it impossible to withdraw right away.
Basically, you should consider welcome bonuses as a pleasant addition, or a reward for choosing the site you eventually went with over others. Do not think that bookmakers are just giving free money away, that would be silly. The turnover rate also varies, but a favorable one would be somewhere between 3x and 5x. Bear in mind that odds also play a huge role in wagering, since it limits your betting opportunities. However, some betting sites are willing to sacrifice generous welcome bonuses for no, or easy wagering conditions. In this case it is only up to you which ones are more suitable for you.
Another type of restriction is also possible, such as betting only on certain sports or leagues. Generally, no deposit welcome bonuses on betting sites are more difficult to wager than a first deposit bonus.
No deposit bonuses with no wagering requirements are the rarest ones to come across, but the most valuable for bettors. To withdraw welcome bonus funds, in this case the player only needs to make any kind of bet he wants using those bonus money. The difference between the total amount won and the amount of free bet will then be credited to the player’s main account.